Theory of Action
- Model a culture of continuous growth by collecting and using multiple sources of feedback to improve their professional practice.
- Where needed, reorganize the use of time, people, and resources to focus on instructional practice and improve student learning.
- Develop a district-wide approach to supporting the social and emotional development and well-being of students.
- Define and employ a framework for highly effective learning and teaching based on current learning theory and culturally responsive practices.
- Work together to create and implement focused, strategic school improvement plans including sustained and aligned professional learning.
- Use data to inform, plan, implement, and measure district, school, and student-level improvement.
- Educators design and implement lessons with instructional goals, assessments, methods, and materials that meet the individual needs of learners.
- All students will actively engage in learning that meets their developmental needs academically, socially, and emotionally.
- Students will be prepared for the next level of learning, college, or career.