The Public Schools of Northborough and Southborough use ParentSquare as our school-to-home communications platform that allows for consistency across our schools. ParentSquare is a simple and engaging platform. Its intuitive layout that helps to improve communications and deepen engagement with our families.
Through ParentSquare you are able to:
- Receive all communications from the district and schools in one centralized place
- Track school and district news, activities and events
- Choose your preferred mode of communication (text, email, app)
- Choose to receive messages immediately or all at once at 6PM
- Choose your preferred language (with improved translation features)
- Use a family-friendly app with all of this information
- and much more…
It is highly recommended that you activate your account or register. You will still receive school and District communications regardless of whether or not you activate your ParentSquare account, but to access the advanced features of ParentSquare, parents must register. When users register their account, they will see post communication in one organized feed. Registering your account also allows you to download/login via the app, and receive app notifications.
Learn more about your ParentSquare account by reading ParentSquare's help documentation for parents