About the School
The Margaret Neary School in Southborough, Massachusetts serves approximately 250 students in Grades 4 and 5. Our school consists of seven, 4th-grade classrooms and seven, 5th-grade classrooms. We seek to provide a broad range of quality educational programs in an environment where people are respected as individuals and embraced in their diversity. Our school hours for the 2021-2022 academic year are 8:45 a.m.-3:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
“Our mission is to provide a safe, inclusive, and supportive environment that embraces the diversity of our children. We strive to establish a community that fosters each child’s maximum potential as a kind, independent, and motivated learner.”
At the Neary School, we:
• Provide students with opportunities to discover their interests and fulfill their potential;
• Support students as they develop their positive character traits to become well-rounded, productive citizens in an ever-changing society;
• Encourage students to be reflective and to promote self-improvement;
• Teach students to be creative problem-solvers, in both academic and social settings;
• Foster empathy and understanding of differences.