About the School
The Margaret Neary School in Southborough, Massachusetts serves over 300 students in Grades 4 and 5. Our school consists of seven, 4th grade classrooms and eight, 5th grade classrooms. We seek to provide a broad range of quality educational programs in an environment where people are respected as individuals and embraced in their diversity.
“Our mission is to provide a safe, inclusive, and supportive environment which embraces the diversity of our children. We strive to establish a community that fosters each child’s maximum potential as a kind, independent, and motivated learner.”
At the Neary School, we:
• Provide students with opportunities to discover their interests and fulfill their potential;
• Support students as they develop their positive character traits to become well-rounded, productive citizens in an ever-changing society;
• Encourage students to be reflective and to promote self-improvement;
• Teach students to be creative problem solvers, in both academic and social settings;
• Foster empathy and understanding of differences.